As a highly trained team in a well-equipped general dentistry office, we offer most dental services. Our most common procedures are listed below:
- Traditional orthodontic braces and clear aligners such as Invisalign™ invisible braces.
- Cosmetic/Aesthetic dentistry including all porcelain crowns, veneers, and smile rehabilitation.
- Tooth whitening (bleaching).
- Replacement of missing teeth with fixed bridges, implants, partial dentures, or complete dentures.
- Restoring damaged teeth with composites (white, metal-free fillings), crowns (caps), inlays and onlays.
- Comprehensive pediatric dentistry including crowns, sealants, and space maintainers.
- Treatment of gum disease (periodontal care) and treatment of bad breath (halitosis).
- Root canals (endodontic care).
- Initial treatment of myofascial pain and TMJ pain using laser therapy and appliances such as the NTI splint or the B-Splint that help protect your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and your teeth against bruxism (tooth grinding) and clenching. Occlusal appliances can also help prevent and improve symptoms of migraines, head and neck pain, and orofacial pain.
- High-quality athletic mouthguards to protect smiles from devastating sport injuries
- Treatment of common oral lesions such as cold sores (herpes labialis), canker sores (aphthous ulcers), and trush (candidiasis) using medications and state of the art laser therapy.
There will be times that we feel we can best serve you by partnering with dental specialists. At these times, your treatment will be co-managed with a carefully chosen specialist.